Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Home from Uni

I love when my daughter, Rachel, is home from University as it means I have someone to craft with. As much as I enjoy crafting by myself, its so much more enjoyable to play with somebody else who shares your interest.

Rachel is home at the moment for summer and we have several projects planned, such as a distressed mirrors, wall hangings, decorated bottles. Rachel has set herself the target of a large mixed media mirror using fabric, chains, beads and whatever else takes her fancy.

So far we have made a lots of cards, bookmarks and have started the distressed mirrors. Having somebody else to bounce ideas off is fantastic and we often suggest ideas to each other. The only problem is that my craft room becomes even messier with the two of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment