Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Daisy and Friends CD

Yesterday was the launch on C&C of the new Daisy and Friends CD from Joanna Sheen and the artist was none other than our Linnie from Whoopsi Daisy.


This is a lovely collection of images of mainly little girls but there are a few boys too. All the images are either pre coloured or black and white so you can choose your own colours for the images if you prefer. There are also backing papers, sentiments, stationery sets and door hangers so lots to play with.

I was delighted to be asked to produce some samples for the C&C show but oh my with so many to choose from it was really hard to narrow it down. I printed off loads of backing papers and images before deciding which to use. 

Here are the cards I made:








I was so pleased that Joanna showed every one of my cards on the shows but I must say that all the other designers' samples were really really lovely and I was so chuffed that my cards were included with theirs.







7 comments:

  1. Congrats! They are totally stunning.

    xoxoxo Carly

    PS I'm very excited about this CD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning samples Joan, love them all xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab selection of cards. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you still make my cards now you're famous?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but now I will have to start charging! :)

      Delete
  5. Joan these are all delightful and soooo pretty but the butterfly card is the prettiest (not being biased at all) lol.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fab Joan, I'm sure I can remember seeing some of them on the shows. Especially love the fourth one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete