Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Balloon Bunny

Despite the horrible weather, I've been having great fun playing in my craft room for the past few evenings (and all day today as it is my day off :D) with my daughter. We've been playing around with lots of different papers, digi images and stamps and have made some lovely cards.

This week's challenge over at Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog is a sketch and I made the following card:


I used blues and greens as I loved the balloon background paper I found on a CD in my stash. The ribbon, the buttons and the baker's twine all seemed to work together to titivate the card and finish it off. Even though my DH says I have far too much stuff, I need a good stash to be able to play around and put a lovely card together!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
allsortschallenge - Blue and green
fashionablestampingchallenges - Use ribbon / lace
kaboodledoodles - Use lace / fabric / ribbon
basicgreychallenges- Celebration
charismacardz - Anything goes
stamptacularsundaychallenge - Anything goes

21 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute!! The image is adorable and I love the colors on your card :-)
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Joanie...and I so love the dp's too hun...

    have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a fab take on the colourcombo!

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again!
    Big hugs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at LOTV x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet! Love the little bunny and the faux balloons embellishment! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card.Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creation in beautiful colours! Thanks for playing with us at LOTV this time, hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is supercute. Love the ballons, the buttons and the bunny;) Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week and good luck.Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and such lovely colours :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a gorgeous card hun just love the image and those papers are,beautiful to make one amazing card hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a very sweet card and so well coordinated!

    Thanks so much for joining in our Blue and Green Themed challenge this week at Allsorts...

    Good Luck in the Draw!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. super sweet Joanie! love the button balloons!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is so cute, I love the button balloons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joannie, your card is fabulous!! Love the image, paper and button combo - they all look so good together. Thanks for playing along with us at Basic Grey Challenges. To be put in our prize draw you need to use a BG product which I can't see on your fab card! Please let me know if I'm wrong!!! Warm wishes, Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet.
    Thank you for joining Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joanie, what a sweet card! Your coloring, layout and paper choices are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Joanie
    can you please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com
    thanks
    linnie (whoopsidaisy)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing this with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
    PS sorry I am late with a comment

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi joani
    you applied for gdt at wd i cant find your e mail to reply to your request
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete