Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

I am now a GDT member at WhoopsiDaisy!

I am delighted to have been asked to be a GDT member over at WhoospiDaisy. I love Linnie's images and am excited to work with such a talented bunch of crafters. I have already started working on my first challenge and will post it early next week.

Linnie provides a free image on Sundays and they are always stunning! If you're not familiar with her digi images, take a look as every sheet is gorgeous.


The WhoopsiDaisy challenges are every Sunday and the lucky winner gets a few sheets of Linnie's wonderful designs, so play along this Sunday and don't forget to pop back here to have a look at what I have created.

2 comments:

  1. oh hun congratulations on being GD you deserve it this is one gorgeous card hun love it hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete