Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge

Two posts in one day, wow I am on a roll (not). Getting all my Christmas cards done and using the challenges as impetus to get on and not leave it til Christmas Eve as per usual.

The sketch challenge from Willow Designs is a nice simple sketch so very easy to follow - and this is my entry.


The only problem using mirri card is getting the light right! The image is from Whoopsi Daisy  and I have coloured it with my much loved promarkers and the tree has some gems to imitate fairy lights. In keeping with my mission to use all the freebie papers in my stash the backing papers are again from a magazine. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ Festive Cheer with Red Green & Gold




12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joanie, gorgeous image and I love your free backing papers - I obviously don't buy the right magazines.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and papers. Lovely detail and layout. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Festive challenge this week. :)
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Joanie...love the image and gorgeous dp's too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty papers.They go with the sweet image a treat.Delightful card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet! I love that image and your fabulous papers!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Joanie, the image is so cute, love how you have mounted her in the nestie. thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, what an adorable image its super, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Great image & layout!
    Good Luck in the Festive Cheer Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, so pretty Joanie, I really love this layout and of course your WHOOPSI DAISY image:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, what a SWEET image and your layout is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow great job !! I love this image and colors - thanks so much for playing witch lollipop crafts - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete