Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Anything Goes Challenge #98 - Coffee Break and/or Food

Well, its time for another challenge at Anything Goes, goodness where has the last two weeks gone to? 

Our challenge this week is Coffee Break and/or Food and I decided to do another sewing project - afterall our sponsor the lovely Lynn at the Craft Den also stocks quilting fabrics and notions.

My little contribution this time is a coaster:


This was made using scraps of fabric in my stash. Just like in my papercrafting I keep even small pieces as they do eventually come in handy but more so with fabrics as they can be sewn together in a patchwork manner.

The pattern for this design was a freebie I downloaded from the internet but unfortunately can't remember where.

Please do take a look at my teamies creations over at Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous coaster Joanie... and so useful too! Nice to see something different than a card too...

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanie, this is amazing! I'm so jealous of you and Lynne (among others) who can handle needle and thread so good! I have to stick to my cards, lol.
    Anyway this looks so nice!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete