The latest PaperArtsy challenge reminded me about it and gave me the impetus to finally finish it and it now resides in my sewing room!
I painted the house with Fresco Rose and dry brushed with Very Berry and Snowflake, papered the walls with some scraps from my stash and then set about filling each of the 'rooms'.
I found this vintage miniature sewing machine on ebay, The fabric bolts were made from cardboard and wrapped in scraps of fabric from my sewing room
How cute is this mini hat stand I bought on ebay? The hat was from my stash
I made the hat boxes from a template I downloaded from here.
I made a hanging rail from a wooden skewer. The dress form was a buy on ebay and the scissors châtelaine was a free gift from a cross stitching magazine may moons ago.
This fab little pincushion was made using a bottle top! Here is the link for the instructions
The antique button cards were downloaded but unfortunately I can't remember where. The white flat backed cotton reel at the back is a plaster cast I bought from Leandra at one of the Artsycraft weekends.
|Tiny spools and wooden basque|
|Mini basket filled with lace|
Thanks for the challenge Leandra - this might still be sitting in the cupboard, forgotten and unfinished!!