Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Round and Round the Garden

Hello again. I am back with the second of my Paperartsy Circles Challenge entries.

This project was done in my Dylusions journal and I have to say it is lovely paper to work on. I haven't had it very long - I bought it when I went to one of Tracy Scott's workshops. Working in journals is something I have only started doing recently and I must say I am really enjoying it.

Hope you like this journal page:


Here I have used circles stencils and the bumping technique, some freehand 'circles' and a bubbles stamp. One of the things I have recently started to try out is some zentangling (is that a word?) which is very relaxing. Not very good at it yet - need lots more practice. 

Thanks for popping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment