Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Time Machine Wall Hanging: Tuesday 2nd August

Due to the success of my previous workshops, I now have regular work shop slots at "B"dz in Todmorden, on the first Friday of every month and the occasional Tuesday. My next workshop will be Tuesday 2nd August and we will be creating a Time Machine Wall Hanging.

Brenda at "B"dz is always complimentary about the projects I create and has wanted to take part in a workshop but she cannot leave the shop floor to join us in the workshop room. However, on Tuesdays, the shop is closed and Brenda concentrates on her own workshops, so she asked me if I would do a workshop on the occasional Tuesday so she could join in too.

The Time Machine Wall Hanging uses chip board, paints, inks, steam punk and lots of imagination! No previous experience of crafting is necessary, everyone has to start somewhere!!

Come along and let your imagination loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment